BlameThePixel!

BTForum » Wormy Discussion » Worms World Party Discussion » Worms World Party Guide Finished

[]UengB07
Looking For Status
Send PM
Threads: 5
Money: £54.44 (D)
(+ Friend)
Not online within the last half an hour
I finished the 95 page guide. The link below is hosted by megaupload, please be patient if you're not a member. Comment, enjoy, make suggestions. Please? You will need a PDF reader.
Features:
Single Player Mission Guide
Time Attack
Small Terrain And Option Guide
Training
Multiplayer Guide
Weapon Guide

Please enjoy, a few parts aren't finished for 1.0.

Download here
16.09.07 23:18
Post #1
[Hide Sig (0)] [Profile] [Quote]
[]Capa
Looking For Status
Send PM
Threads: 0
Money: £3.02 (D)
(+ Friend)
I tried this becase I'm a noob and an intro to online play is exactly what I'm looking for, but this could definitely use some editing. I'm no expert but there are fundamental things you don't seem to realise, like the fact that the battleaxe takes off half of an opponents health (only 50 points if they have 100), and that the longbow is essentially a double shot melee punch, because it has a strong pushing force and can also be used to shoot barrels.

It isn't horrible, but for me the fact that there are basic mistakes like that means I can't really trust what you say as useful information.
13.07.08 14:51
Post #2
[Hide Sig (0)] [Profile] [Quote]
[]MilesPrower
MR.BISON DOES NOT APPROVE OF YOUR SHENANIGANS
Send PM
An Avatar
Threads: 10
Mood: Confused
Money: £32.84 (D)
(+ Friend)
[MP]MilesPrower says this:

If I was you, I would upload this file into esnips. You've 5 Gb of storage, download speed is the same if you're registered or not, and it's free! I've an account there and it's very useful for uploads. I think you need an account for download. Second choice: zShare.

Nice guide btw. You should put an index page, which will tell us where are what. But very nice. I can do mission peacefully now. 4.75/5

I'm not the good person to blame
13.07.08 16:42
Post #3
Last edited: 13.07.08 18:10 (MilesPrower - 1 times) [Hide Sig (13)] [Profile] [Quote]

Jump To:

Donate to BlameThePixel:
Donate to BTP Via PayPal

[19 Queries, Page Loaded in 0.305948 Seconds]

ShoutMeUp

Xmas Greetings from waka waka waka waka []Unvalidated EmailChristmasRiddle MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! []Spleet Except for Spleet. []TheAbdBoy Always bummin' a brother out. []Spleet Happy New Year everyone! But Spleet. []TheAbdBoy

Word Association

All

-10 Ago-

MiddleEastern []AlphaWolf camel [S]Bloopy toe []TheAbdBoy moose knuckle [S]Bloopy MeatLoaf []Spleet IdDoAnything4Lo ve []AlphaWolf rub n tug []TheAbdBoy tugboat []The Pope rope [S]Bloopy race []TheAbdBoy

-Latest-

Must be logged in to add new words

FictoLeague

You have to be logged in to vote...

Member Stats

Date: 27.04.24.
Members: 4731.
Latest: []Unvalidated Emailsdsakldsaldklasdsdsa
Active:
0 user(s)
1 guest(s)

On chat: